Searching For Black floater with cooper lines


CGF, Certified Grumble Framer

I'm looking for a black floater like "Direct moulding" 4430c.
Needs to be black with 1/4 face and about 1 3/4 - 2 inches deep.
Most importantly needs cooper accent - line.
I have black with silver from Larson / Gramercy but need cooper.

Please let me know if you've seen something like that.
Thank you
Sponsor Wanted


PFG, Picture Framing God
So, you REALLY need COPPER, not COOPER, right??


SPFG, Supreme Picture Framing God
That's exactly what I need and that's I've got sample from but that moulding has been discontinued couple months ago.
Thank you
You are correct, sir. I still show it as active in FR so I called Rich at Direct and he physically checked inventory and said all he had left were pieces that were scratched.