1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. WELCOME Grumblers
    Backup is now done at 3PM EDT. You may find the server down for up to two minutes at that time.

Replacing Gas Springs On VacuSeal 4468H

Discussion in 'Software, Computers, CMC's Techie Stuff' started by Silvio, Oct 9, 2015.

  1. Silvio

    Silvio Grumbler in Training

    Does anyone have specific instructions on how to replace the gas springs on the VacuSeal 4468H? I've purchased new ones, but can not find instructions on what areas should be disassembled in order to have access to the existing springs and replace them. Thanks.
    Sponsor Wanted
  2. Jeff Rodier

    Jeff Rodier SPFG, Supreme Picture Framing God

    In the members list of the Grumble you can locate Larry Peterson. His website the Paper Framer has the manuals in PDF format. There was a link in his signature line but I am not sure if it is still live in the Grumble's new software.
  3. Larry Peterson

    Larry Peterson PFG, Picture Framing God

    Unfortunately, the manual for the 4468 doesn't have help on replacing the gas struts.
  4. joemillsaps

    joemillsaps Grumbler

    The manual I have does tell you how to take the c clip off and pop the piston off of the ball joint on the machine.
Sponsor Wanted

Share This Page

Wizard Ad